This clinic is an opportunity for patients to have a single concern looked at by one of our providers. Please read below for all details, and don't hesitate to call our front desk with any questions.
Friday, August 19th
(We will update this regularly as new clinic dates are scheduled)
- The clinic is first come, first served (no appointment times) and begins at 12:30pm at Durango Dermatology
- You will be provided a number in the order you arrive and will be seen by the next available provider
- This clinic is for quick service of one concerning issue (Please see examples below)
- If you have a copay, you can pay before or after your visit
- If you are self-pay, please let the receptionist and medical assistant know
- If you are a new patient to our practice, paperwork must be filled out online 48 hours in advance to be seen. Link to new patient paperwork HERE
- If you are an established patient, you will be asked to confirm your address, phone and insurance, if applicable, when you arrive
Examples of concerns our providers can see during this special clinic:
- one concerning spot
- medication refills
- cyst (excisions will be scheduled at a later date)
- rash that just showed up, itching, etc.
Examples of concerns that are best to schedule a regular appointment with our front desk:
- Hair loss
- Full body check
- Long term rashes
If you have any questions, please call our front desk and we can help!